Who doesn’t like any cheese type food recipe? When it comes to the children’s side, nothing to say at all. Cooking is a creative art. If you like to cook regularly then you can also develop the test of cooking level. As a crazy food lover, I love to create my own dishes. After checking this Five Cheese Ziti al Forno I have changed the version of it. It’s going to be pretty closer to the basic recipe. But I can assure you it will fulfill your test of satisfaction level 100%.
In this context, I am going to share with you my own creative recipe of Five_Cheese Ziti. Definitely you and your family members will like this recipe. I always try to make it double and take the other half in the refrigerator for the next meal. You can also follow these tricks.
Let’s talk about the ingredients you need to make this delicious recipe. If you don’t like to break concentration when you are going to make this recipe then you should manage those all ingredients at a place. An organized task can save time also. So you should be careful while you are arranging all the required cooking ingredients also.
- Ziti or the small size pasta – 1.5 pounds or nearly 7.5 cups.
- 48 ounces or 2 jars marinara sauce
- 15 ounces / 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chopped mozzarella cheese
- Fat reduced ricotta cheese – half cup.
- Provolone cheese half-cup (Chopped)
- Romano cheese – half cup grated
- Parmesan cheese – half cup scrape
- panko bread – half-cup scrape
- 3 Minced of garlic & cloves
- Olive oil 2 tablespoon
- You can also add some fresh basil or parsley minced. (Optional)
It may take 30-40 minutes to finish all the cooking procedures. If you cook the pasta recipe & start cooking the sauces at a time then it will reduce your cooking time. If you break your concentration while cooking that 2 items at a time, it can hamper your cooking test. Better you should follow the steps one by one.
My cooking steps can be different from others. So you can also experiment with this recipe according to your own way. As an example, to add some extra tang you can use the mixture of pecorino & parmesan cheese. Let’s talk about my 5- Cheese Ziti al Forno cooking method.
- First of all, you should cook the pasta based on the package direction. If you get confused then you can also follow our other blog post also. There you will also find different pasta recipes.
- In the meantime, you should also prepare the 5cheesy sauce recipe. You can make those on your own or can also collect it from the nearest shop.
- Take a large saucepan and leave it on your stove for heating up. Then put one piece of butter in it. Let it blend by the heat of the stove. To get a different test you can apply chopped ginger, flower & heavy cream with the blended butter based on your quantity. Blend the heavy cream with a blinder spoon & continue it until the cream becomes warm enough. Then apply the salt & black pepper with this mixture of heavy cream. Blend the mixture properly.
- With the medium heat, you should pour the mixture or the combination of Mozzarella, Alfredo sauce, marinara, ricotta, romano & provolone on the pan. Until the sauce starts to simmer & the cheese melted you should continue this process with medium heat of your stove.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning powder. This will spread a lovely spell. After mixing all the ingredients at a time you will definitely have a mind-blowing smell that will make your children & you crazy to test it. I love this smell while all the mixture will be blended by heating up & making bubbles by the side of the pan.
- Now you need cooked pasta. Pour that pasta into a greased deep dish. We need this dish to pour all the mixture of that pan over it. That is why make sure first the dish is deep enough. Or you need to pour the amount of extra sauce into another pot. It should be better to select a large deep dish first. Then take your cooked pasta & spread on the dish then pour all amounts of baked or cooked sauce over it.
- Spray some mozzarella & marinara on the pasta mixture. Keep the dish on the heat for some time to melt the cheese.
- Now you are ready to serve this recipe with that dry butter chop, breadcrumbs, parmesan & Italian seasoning.
- You can take half portion of this 5 cheese recipe for the next morning or for dinner. In that case, you need to refrigerate that half for 2-3 hours then heat up the recipe before you are going to serve it.
Source of Nutrition
1 cup of this dessert item contains 449 calories, 960 mg sodium, 15g fat, 59g carbohydrate, 32mg cholesterol, and 21g protein. So you can clear yourself that it is not only a source of the test but also a good source of nutrition for you & your family members.
We all know that cooking is an art so we should not make it hurry. That can happen any mistake or accident unconsciously. Just try this recipe once, this will make you 100% happy. Cheese lovers should have tried this Five-Cheese Ziti al Forno just one time. You will be a fan of this food recipe for a lifetime.